Re: [CorvusBrothers] Need cloak broaches

  • ryan hilliard
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
      Bahahahaha!!!! don't worry, I will love them and every one else with just wear the POS out of respect.

      "Participate and don't be a Richard".
      Ambrose

      From: ryanhilliard9@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:40:12 -0700

      Hello all,
        I am on it! I can etch brass and have begun to design a new brass broaches for the cloaks. The design for the new broaches will be a secrete and I hope to revile it by the end of this month. If it goes good then I will produce the next line.

        I have also decided to craft one for each triskelion position that will be passed on to the next. ( a dragon, a ram and a Oak tree). Copper maybe.

      Ambrose

      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
        Nope, the kid’s  a procrastinator like her dad.  They will induce labor Thursday if she doesn’t come sooner.
        Karl

        Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:46 PM

        Karl, Are you a Dad yet? What is the good news?!! Eric

        Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:00 AM

        We used the last cloak broach that was in the Druid Box. We need more, at least one for Great Western War, and certainly more for the future.

        Subitai has made many wonderful broaches, but cannot do them anymore.

        Can a Brother step forward to dish out the brass and have the Ravens engraved on more broaches? Or find another artisan to do the work?

        Bridget

      • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012

          Thank you so much, Ambrose! You rock!

          Bridget

          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 5, 2012
            (Reveal) ok. Shush ... grammar gestapo! What do you have on your caps? A baby skull reading a book?

            Ambrose the un-learned

            patrick kaschube <pkaschube@...> wrote:

            I was just imagining him secreteing them and thinking,,,,,ouch,,,,,,

            Pat

            To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com; CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
            From: frecks2@...
            Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 20:27:22 -0700

            Ambrose I would hope that neither you or any of the other Brothers "revile" your new design.

            Hothy and I made dozens of them over the course of six or so years and I still have all of the dishing tools etc. if anyone wants them but alas I no longer have the space or time but I can teach you how to etch as I am sure Suby can as well

            Dannicus

            Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 6, 2012
              I lost sleep over not firing away with both barrels when I first read that. Really? A spelling oops is no big deal,,,,unless,,,,,it is really funny!!!!!! Just secrete those reviled broaches! Your a rock star!

              Pat

              To: pkaschube@...
              CC: corvusbrothers@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 18, 2012
                I wonder what it would cost to have a die made for stamping out the broaches. It might be something we want to consider doing.

                Bedwyr