Re: [CorvusBrothers] Need cloak broaches

  • Kim Pugh
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
      I'll say it!  I'm looking forward to reviling the new broach design.  We'll all get together and bitch about the design and talk about how if we had gotten off our asses and done it, it would be so much better.  Ambrose, we love your self deprecation.  The Corvus peanut gallery cannot be avoided, so it may as well be joined.
      Sciath

      From: ryanhilliard9@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:40:12 -0700

      Hello all,
        I am on it! I can etch brass and have begun to design a new brass broaches for the cloaks. The design for the new broaches will be a secrete and I hope to revile it by the end of this month. If it goes good then I will produce the next line.

        I have also decided to craft one for each triskelion position that will be passed on to the next. ( a dragon, a ram and a Oak tree). Copper maybe.

      Ambrose

      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
        Bahahahaha!!!! don't worry, I will love them and every one else with just wear the POS out of respect.

        "Participate and don't be a Richard".
        Ambrose

        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
          Nope, the kid’s  a procrastinator like her dad.  They will induce labor Thursday if she doesn’t come sooner.
          Karl

          Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:46 PM

          Karl, Are you a Dad yet? What is the good news?!! Eric

          Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:00 AM

          We used the last cloak broach that was in the Druid Box. We need more, at least one for Great Western War, and certainly more for the future.

          Subitai has made many wonderful broaches, but cannot do them anymore.

          Can a Brother step forward to dish out the brass and have the Ravens engraved on more broaches? Or find another artisan to do the work?

          Bridget

        • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012

            Thank you so much, Ambrose! You rock!

            Bridget

            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 5, 2012
              (Reveal) ok. Shush ... grammar gestapo! What do you have on your caps? A baby skull reading a book?

              Ambrose the un-learned

              patrick kaschube <pkaschube@...> wrote:

              I was just imagining him secreteing them and thinking,,,,,ouch,,,,,,

              Pat

              To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com; CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
              From: frecks2@...
              Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 20:27:22 -0700

              Ambrose I would hope that neither you or any of the other Brothers "revile" your new design.

              Hothy and I made dozens of them over the course of six or so years and I still have all of the dishing tools etc. if anyone wants them but alas I no longer have the space or time but I can teach you how to etch as I am sure Suby can as well

              Dannicus

              Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 6, 2012
                I lost sleep over not firing away with both barrels when I first read that. Really? A spelling oops is no big deal,,,,unless,,,,,it is really funny!!!!!! Just secrete those reviled broaches! Your a rock star!

                Pat

                To: pkaschube@...
                CC: corvusbrothers@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 21 , Jun 18, 2012
                  I wonder what it would cost to have a die made for stamping out the broaches. It might be something we want to consider doing.

                  Bedwyr