Potrero War aftermath

  • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 21 , May 29, 2012

      Greetings Brothers!

      Hail to the new Triskelion! Jorm is Pendragon, Herger is Centurion and Ambrose is Druid!

      I passed the Druid Box, Chalice, Fire Ring table and propane tank and Banner poles to Ambrose, our new Druid. He is going to do an amazing job!

      In order to create new regular and Sonority Cloaks I gave $60 to Jennifae. In order to attract the hottest belly dancers, we decided to get rugs to comfort their delicate feet. Kyra got us a deal on 3 rugs at merchants row, these will be put into the trailer for next war.

      Many Brothers donated their annual $20 Dues, I pass this money, along with the satchel of money Bedwyr gave me to Ambrose.

      I don’t know if Marcus is on our Corvus email list, does anyone have email for him? He needs to be added to this Brother’s List as well.

      Bridget

    • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012

        We used the last cloak broach that was in the Druid Box. We need more, at least one for Great Western War, and certainly more for the future.

        Subitai has made many wonderful broaches, but cannot do them anymore.

        Can a Brother step forward to dish out the brass and have the Ravens engraved on more broaches? Or find another artisan to do the work?

        Bridget

      • jay kienle
        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012
          I can dish the brass for sure, the engraving I am not so sure of.  I’m not set up for acid etching, but I’ll check with some friends that are and see how tough it is.
          karl

          Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:00 AM
          Subject: [CorvusBrothers] Need cloak broaches

          We used the last cloak broach that was in the Druid Box. We need more, at least one for Great Western War, and certainly more for the future.

          Subitai has made many wonderful broaches, but cannot do them anymore.

          Can a Brother step forward to dish out the brass and have the Ravens engraved on more broaches? Or find another artisan to do the work?

          Bridget

        • Smidt, John (USMS)
          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012
            Karl, Are you a Dad yet? What is the good news?!! Eric

            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012
              Hello all,
                I am on it! I can etch brass and have begun to design a new brass broaches for the cloaks. The design for the new broaches will be a secrete and I hope to revile it by the end of this month. If it goes good then I will produce the next line.

                I have also decided to craft one for each triskelion position that will be passed on to the next. ( a dragon, a ram and a Oak tree). Copper maybe.

              Ambrose

              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012
                Must,,,,resist,,,,,,!!!!!!

                Pat

                To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
                  I'll say it!  I'm looking forward to reviling the new broach design.  We'll all get together and bitch about the design and talk about how if we had gotten off our asses and done it, it would be so much better.  Ambrose, we love your self deprecation.  The Corvus peanut gallery cannot be avoided, so it may as well be joined.
                  Sciath

                  Message 8 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
                    Bahahahaha!!!! don't worry, I will love them and every one else with just wear the POS out of respect.

                    "Participate and don't be a Richard".
                    Ambrose

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
                      Nope, the kid’s  a procrastinator like her dad.  They will induce labor Thursday if she doesn’t come sooner.
                      Karl

                      Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:46 PM

                      Message 10 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012

                        Thank you so much, Ambrose! You rock!

                        Bridget

                        Message 11 of 21 , Jun 5, 2012
                          (Reveal) ok. Shush ... grammar gestapo! What do you have on your caps? A baby skull reading a book?

                          Ambrose the un-learned

                          patrick kaschube <pkaschube@...> wrote:

                          I was just imagining him secreteing them and thinking,,,,,ouch,,,,,,

                          Pat

                          To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com; CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
                          From: frecks2@...
                          Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 20:27:22 -0700

                          Ambrose I would hope that neither you or any of the other Brothers "revile" your new design.

                          Hothy and I made dozens of them over the course of six or so years and I still have all of the dishing tools etc. if anyone wants them but alas I no longer have the space or time but I can teach you how to etch as I am sure Suby can as well

                          Dannicus

                          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

                          Message 12 of 21 , Jun 6, 2012
                            I lost sleep over not firing away with both barrels when I first read that. Really? A spelling oops is no big deal,,,,unless,,,,,it is really funny!!!!!! Just secrete those reviled broaches! Your a rock star!

                            Pat

                            To: pkaschube@...
                            CC: corvusbrothers@yahoogroups.com

                            Message 13 of 21 , Jun 18, 2012
                              I wonder what it would cost to have a die made for stamping out the broaches. It might be something we want to consider doing.

                              Bedwyr