hello brothers

  • elzbeth_corvus
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
      Once this list is up and runing I will trasfer it to brother ownership
      and politly boot myself out.

      Elz
    • Landon Morris
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
        i think your great for setting this up!!

        Hazar!!!  or (props! if you wanna get ghetto)

        Once this list is up and runing I will trasfer it to brother ownership
        and politly boot myself out.

        Elz

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:CorvusBrothers-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:CorvusBrothers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Michael Huarte
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
          Re: [CorvusBrothers] hello brothers Yes ideally we can use this to communicate internal thoughts and planning instead of the old one which was a leaky boat.

              (Yahoo <http://www.yahoo.com/> ! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:CorvusBrothers-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:CorvusBrothers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Elzbeth AnnaMarie Hugh
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 12, 2008
            let me know when you want me to turn this over and kick myself out.

            I have been rolling rocks up hill for so long that if I ever reach the top I will just float away

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CorvusBrot hers/join
                (Yahoo <http://www.yahoo. com/> ! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:CorvusBrothe rs-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                mailto:CorvusBrothe rs-fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          • Al Anderson
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 12, 2008
              In a while, we should reopen the other group to more people again.
              Basically, anybody interested in practices, tacitcs, war attendance,
              etc. should be able to get on the other list if this one is private for
              more sensitive matters.

              The Hearth should also have a members only list for the same reason.

              Albert

              --- In CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com, Michael Huarte <mhuarte@...>
              wrote:

              > Yes ideally we can use this to communicate internal thoughts and
              planning
              > instead of the old one which was a leaky boat.

            • Michael Underwood
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 13, 2008
                [CorvusBrothers] Re: hello brothers
                We should use the yahoogroups for annoucements, and general discussions, tactics, war attendance. This list should be for Corvus and friends. If it's leaky it's OK.

                The brothers list should be only for business that others do not need to know about. What some in our group need to learn to distinguish is what is brothers only and general knowledge.

                The brothers' list should only be for brothers. We can put this on an Agenda and discuss restrictions and vote on it. So, let's postpone this discussion for a meeting.

                Bedwyr

                wrote:

                > Yes ideally we can use this to communicate internal thoughts and
                planning
                > instead of the old one which was a leaky boat.

              • guinness_beer_good
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 15, 2008
                  Back from a Coast Guard conference, just got this. Thanks.

                  --- In CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com, "elzbeth_corvus"
                  <elzbeth_corvus@...> wrote:

                  > Once this list is up and runing I will trasfer it to brother
                  ownership
                  > and politly boot myself out.
                  >
                  > Elz

                • elzbeth_corvus
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 16, 2008
                    Just wanted to let you know my e-mail is turned on for a bit untill I
                    can find out how to change the ownership of your group. by the way Is
                    Jay here, e-mail me off list hun.

                    Elz