Re: [CorvusBrothers] Potrero

  • Michael Huarte
    Message 1 of 21 , May 23, 2012
      Hell yes there will be room

      Michael Huarte
      Western Sage Management
      General Manager
      619-944-5403 Mobile
      619-793-1200 FAX

      On May 22, 2012, at 11:27 PM, patrick kaschube wrote:

      Whas up sexy beeatches. Well I posted that I could not make it potrero based on CG Duty. When I went to take the duty over today I received an email stating that another CG Chief needed to swap so I don't have duty untill the week after Potrero so,,think you'll have space for another tent? If need be I can camp with my household that I normaly camp with but once back on the best coast and far away from the least coast I wanted to camp with Corvus at Potrero. Your call. Most importantly I cant shoot people with my crossbow from behind the shield wall and drink all of your beer. Last request, anyone have any demi-guantlets I could borrow? I blew that process off since I din't think I would be at this war.

      Pat

    • Scott Saunders
      Message 2 of 21 , May 23, 2012
        Glad you can make it. we would be butt hurt if you camped anywher else. I may have something in the way of gauntlets but I don't know if it will be any good for archery.

        On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:27 PM, patrick kaschube <pkaschube@...> wrote:

        Whas up sexy beeatches. Well I posted that I could not make it potrero based on CG Duty. When I went to take the duty over today I received an email stating that another CG Chief needed to swap so I don't have duty untill the week after Potrero so,,think you'll have space for another tent? If need be I can camp with my household that I normaly camp with but once back on the best coast and far away from the least coast I wanted to camp with Corvus at Potrero. Your call. Most importantly I cant shoot people with my crossbow from behind the shield wall and drink all of your beer. Last request, anyone have any demi-guantlets I could borrow? I blew that process off since I din't think I would be at this war.

        Pat

      • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 21 , May 29, 2012

          Greetings Brothers!

          Hail to the new Triskelion! Jorm is Pendragon, Herger is Centurion and Ambrose is Druid!

          I passed the Druid Box, Chalice, Fire Ring table and propane tank and Banner poles to Ambrose, our new Druid. He is going to do an amazing job!

          In order to create new regular and Sonority Cloaks I gave $60 to Jennifae. In order to attract the hottest belly dancers, we decided to get rugs to comfort their delicate feet. Kyra got us a deal on 3 rugs at merchants row, these will be put into the trailer for next war.

          Many Brothers donated their annual $20 Dues, I pass this money, along with the satchel of money Bedwyr gave me to Ambrose.

          I don’t know if Marcus is on our Corvus email list, does anyone have email for him? He needs to be added to this Brother’s List as well.

          Bridget

        • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012

            We used the last cloak broach that was in the Druid Box. We need more, at least one for Great Western War, and certainly more for the future.

            Subitai has made many wonderful broaches, but cannot do them anymore.

            Can a Brother step forward to dish out the brass and have the Ravens engraved on more broaches? Or find another artisan to do the work?

            Bridget

          • jay kienle
            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012
              I can dish the brass for sure, the engraving I am not so sure of.  I’m not set up for acid etching, but I’ll check with some friends that are and see how tough it is.
              karl

              Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:00 AM
              Subject: [CorvusBrothers] Need cloak broaches

              We used the last cloak broach that was in the Druid Box. We need more, at least one for Great Western War, and certainly more for the future.

              Subitai has made many wonderful broaches, but cannot do them anymore.

              Can a Brother step forward to dish out the brass and have the Ravens engraved on more broaches? Or find another artisan to do the work?

              Bridget

            • Smidt, John (USMS)
              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012
                Karl, Are you a Dad yet? What is the good news?!! Eric

                Message 7 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012
                  Hello all,
                    I am on it! I can etch brass and have begun to design a new brass broaches for the cloaks. The design for the new broaches will be a secrete and I hope to revile it by the end of this month. If it goes good then I will produce the next line.

                    I have also decided to craft one for each triskelion position that will be passed on to the next. ( a dragon, a ram and a Oak tree). Copper maybe.

                  Ambrose

                  Message 8 of 21 , Jun 3, 2012
                    Must,,,,resist,,,,,,!!!!!!

                    Pat

                    To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
                      I'll say it!  I'm looking forward to reviling the new broach design.  We'll all get together and bitch about the design and talk about how if we had gotten off our asses and done it, it would be so much better.  Ambrose, we love your self deprecation.  The Corvus peanut gallery cannot be avoided, so it may as well be joined.
                      Sciath

                      Message 10 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
                        Bahahahaha!!!! don't worry, I will love them and every one else with just wear the POS out of respect.

                        "Participate and don't be a Richard".
                        Ambrose

                        Message 11 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012
                          Nope, the kid’s  a procrastinator like her dad.  They will induce labor Thursday if she doesn’t come sooner.
                          Karl

                          Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:46 PM

                          Message 12 of 21 , Jun 4, 2012

                            Thank you so much, Ambrose! You rock!

                            Bridget

                            Message 13 of 21 , Jun 5, 2012
                              (Reveal) ok. Shush ... grammar gestapo! What do you have on your caps? A baby skull reading a book?

                              Ambrose the un-learned

                              patrick kaschube <pkaschube@...> wrote:

                              I was just imagining him secreteing them and thinking,,,,,ouch,,,,,,

                              Pat

                              To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com; CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
                              From: frecks2@...
                              Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 20:27:22 -0700

                              Ambrose I would hope that neither you or any of the other Brothers "revile" your new design.

                              Hothy and I made dozens of them over the course of six or so years and I still have all of the dishing tools etc. if anyone wants them but alas I no longer have the space or time but I can teach you how to etch as I am sure Suby can as well

                              Dannicus

                              Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

                              Message 14 of 21 , Jun 6, 2012
                                I lost sleep over not firing away with both barrels when I first read that. Really? A spelling oops is no big deal,,,,unless,,,,,it is really funny!!!!!! Just secrete those reviled broaches! Your a rock star!

                                Pat

                                To: pkaschube@...
                                CC: corvusbrothers@yahoogroups.com

                                Message 15 of 21 , Jun 18, 2012
                                  I wonder what it would cost to have a die made for stamping out the broaches. It might be something we want to consider doing.

                                  Bedwyr