RE: [CorvusBrothers] Greetings

  • patrick kaschube
    Message 1 of 11 , May 9 10:40 PM
      Who is this Dan person you speak of?

      Pat

      To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
      From: ryanhilliard9@...
      Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 07:46:01 -0700
      Subject: Re: [CorvusBrothers] Greetings

      Dan,

      You see I put in that baby blue cover my self in plates where I left out the kill Ambrose every time with the " go go gadget arms" and 42' long sword!

      Ambrose

      Braukuche@... wrote:

      Brings back  good memories brother.
      --Bruno

      Message 2 of 11 , May 10 9:17 AM
        Patrick,
           Sorry I thought you where  Bruno Instigatus ( Dan Epperly) as you signed Bruno.... I have all ways called you Patrick. What is your SCA name?

        Ryan (Ambrose)

        Message 3 of 11 , May 10 9:21 AM
          Lady B,

              I will be glad to help. I just need a example to copy or the stencil for the ravens and any advice to reconstruct them. By May War may create a problem though.

          Ambrose

          Message 4 of 11 , May 10 3:05 PM
            I was joking with the Dan comment because last time I saw him I think Regan was still in office. I go by Patrick. Padraic Armstrong is the SCA name.

            Pat

            To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
            From: ryanhilliard9@...
            Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:17:58 -0700

            Message 5 of 11 , May 10 5:23 PM
              More like George II.
              --Bruno

              To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
              From: ryanhilliard9@...
              Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:17:58 -0700

[...]

            • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
              Message 6 of 11 , May 10 10:27 PM

                How about I loan you my broach at Potrero, and you can copy it? Or you can look at everyone’s broaches and see which one you like, and that you can copy.

                Bridget