Cloak Broaches

  • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 11 , May 9, 2012

      Brothers,

      I just inventoried the Druid Box and found:

      1 brass Cloak Broach

      2 Brothers’ 10-year Cloaks

      1 Brother Cloak

      3 white pre-Brother Cloaks

      Goat Skull

      Ceramic Chalice

      Misc tokens

      I will ask the Hearth if they can make up several new Cloaks, in case we make more than one Brother at Potrero.

      And in case we decide to make more than one Brother at Potrero, we will need more of the Broaches. I am guessing we will need them for sure by Great Western.

      Who can make them?

      Bridget, Druid

    • patrick kaschube
      Message 2 of 11 , May 9, 2012
        Who is this Dan person you speak of?

        Pat

        To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
        From: ryanhilliard9@...
        Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 07:46:01 -0700
        Subject: Re: [CorvusBrothers] Greetings

        Dan,

        You see I put in that baby blue cover my self in plates where I left out the kill Ambrose every time with the " go go gadget arms" and 42' long sword!

        Ambrose

        Braukuche@... wrote:

        Brings back  good memories brother.
        --Bruno

        Message 3 of 11 , May 10, 2012
          Patrick,
             Sorry I thought you where  Bruno Instigatus ( Dan Epperly) as you signed Bruno.... I have all ways called you Patrick. What is your SCA name?

          Ryan (Ambrose)

          Message 4 of 11 , May 10, 2012
            Lady B,

                I will be glad to help. I just need a example to copy or the stencil for the ravens and any advice to reconstruct them. By May War may create a problem though.

            Ambrose

            Message 5 of 11 , May 10, 2012
              I was joking with the Dan comment because last time I saw him I think Regan was still in office. I go by Patrick. Padraic Armstrong is the SCA name.

              Pat

              To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
              From: ryanhilliard9@...
              Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:17:58 -0700

              Message 6 of 11 , May 10, 2012
                More like George II.
                --Bruno

                To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
                From: ryanhilliard9@...
                Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:17:58 -0700

                Message 7 of 11 , May 10, 2012

                  How about I loan you my broach at Potrero, and you can copy it? Or you can look at everyone’s broaches and see which one you like, and that you can copy.

                  Bridget