RE: [CorvusBrothers] May 6th get your butt to Brigade Practice and meeting after at Valrik's

  • Ron and Becky
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2012

      I'll be in Anaheim doing the AIDS walk then possibly taking Becky to Disneyland.

      Romulus

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2012

        Greetings Brothers,

        I was just chatting with Brother Ambrose and he did not know about this Brothers-only list. He has been gone since the list was activated!

        Could someone please add him to this list? ryanhilliard9@...

        Currently the Moderators are Asa, Albert, Sciah, Karl, Valrik.

        And it would be keen if one of you could promote me to be moderator of this list, please?

        Bridget, Druid