Armour Workshop This Sunday &

  • Michael Huarte
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2012
      Corvus and Friends,

      I have decided to work on gear this coming Sunday from 1-7.  If you have a scutem that needs edging or painting I can do it.  I have alot of the seat belt edging and the stencils for the Corvus symbol.  I am also going to BarBQ so you bring I will grill it.  I will be having a few more of these leading up to the war.

      Valrik

      Remember Brigade Practice May 6th.
      Michael Huarte
      Western Sage Management
      General Manager
      619-944-5403 Mobile
      619-793-1200 FAX

    • Michael Huarte
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
        Once again I am working on gear this sunday from 2:30 onwards.  If you have a scutem that needs painting or edging now is the time to do it with a month till war.  Remember brigade practice on May 6th, followed by a Corvus meeting and barbq at my place.

        Valrik

        Michael Huarte
        Western Sage Management
        General Manager