Fighter Database

  • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2012

      Brothers,

      Check the link below and see if your Fighter Authorization is up to date. Chances are, it isn’t.

      In order for us to be reauthorized, we will all need to follow the paperwork process listed below.

      If you are coming to Estrella, print out and fill out the Form on the Caid Marshalate website (see link), bring it and your current White Authorization Card to Estrella War, and be prepared to work with Sir Valrik to get it resubmitted.

      If not, then please attend an upcoming Brigade or other local Fighter Practice, Potrero War or Great Western War, and follow the process above. YOU are responsible for filling out the form and getting it to Sir Valrik or other Senior Marshal, so you can be added back into the Fighter Database.

      Don’t be a dick and show up without any authorization paperwork at the beginning of the battles. That will just delay fighting and make everyone cranky. And if too many Corvites are not authorized, again, help us improve how the Kingdom views us, so folks don’t say “Darned Corvus!”!

      Brother Bridget, Druid

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2012

        Greetings Brothers,

        Our new tradition is that the Triskelion duties turn over oftener than in past years. And it would be logical to have Northern Brothers run Corvus for Great Western War and Southern Brothers run Corvus for Potrero War.

        I believe that the Mighty Atellus wishes to remain through Potrero. But Magnus and I would like to pass along the titles of Centurion and Druid to our Southern Brothers. Please, could two of you step up to take these positions? Know the thrill of commanding the battles and calling the spirits into our circles!

        You do not need to be present at Estrella Brothers’ Circle to nominate yourself or another (with their permission) for Centurion or Druid! Please send an email to myself, Atellus and Magnus if you would like to put in for the jobs! Thank you!

        Brother Bridget, Druid

      • Kim Pugh
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2012
          Now Bridget,
          Which do we really want to be banned from May Potrero?  Hopefullly, others will step up.  Otherwise, I am happy to bring the drama.

          Sciah