Trash at GWW

  • Ogre
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi guys

      I just wanted to mention how amazing Brother Bridget is. She literally saved all of our asses this weekend by hoofing our trash to the dumpsters. I just read in the war pamphlet that any group that left trash behind will be "contacted and fined." I am just as at fault as anyone else because I know I contributed to that same pile of trash. I just wanted to make sure she got the credit she deserves.

      How was that? Was the despotism masked enough by the ingratiating? I am just warming up here folks, better shine your jack boots for Estrella!

      Sincerely your new Pendragon
      Atellus

      mwaha ha ha ha!
    • Alex Hare