Re: [CorvusBrothers] Sunday Practice the 17th

  • Asa Keefe
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 14, 2011

      Brothers,
      we have a number of items before us and in the interest of not dealing with all of it at May War I'd like to try for at the very least a preliminary meeting to hash out as much as we can on this Sunday, the 17th. It seems that a number of brothers are going to be making it out for this mid-month practice (which is great by the way). There are only 15 or so brothers who have voting status right now (although if the right few show up at this practice that number could go up). I don't like making decisions without anyone so if there isn't a significant number expect just talking and no voting, but, if enough of you can show up we can spend less time at brothers meeting at May War (and more time drinking). So if your on the fence about coming out this Sunday (did I mention it was the 17th?) come on out and we can keep this republic rolling.
      - PDR Asa
    • ambrosetheunlucky
      Message 2 of 11 , May 20 8:09 AM

        Elections,

                        We will hold the Brothers circle Saturday after fighting.  Elections matters should be taken care of then.

        Jorm wishes to remain Pendragon

        I wish to step down and Faelan (Kent Crookshanks) has expressed interest in becoming Druid.

        Crispian (Chris Frecks) is the appointed Centurian.

        If you wish to become a Corvus Officer please discuss this with the Triskelion before then. Also, if you have not fulfilled your obligation to the brotherhood then you are not eligible to vote.

        Lastly, dues are $20.00.

        Ambrose

        Corvus Druid

        Laws of Badhbh Cartha, AN FIACH BRAITHREACHAS

        Participate And Don’t Be A Dick.”

        I.                  Voting Rights and Privileges

        1.      In order to maintain voting privileges, a Brother must, at least once every six months, attend and participate in one practice, be it regular, Brigade, official Corvus practice, or otherwise, armored and fighting to the satisfaction of the Triskelion.

        II.                  Meetings of the Corvus Council

        1.            2/3rds of the active Brotherhood members shall in attendance in order to achieve quorum for a meeting of the Corvus Council.

        2.            The Raven’s Hearth will elect one member from among their number who will serve as a representative for all Hearth members to the Corvus Council.  This member will be invited to the Corvus Council meetings, where they will be allowed to cast one vote, representing the will of the Hearth as a whole.

        I.                  MEMBERSHIP

        Requirements

        1.            A candidate for Brotherhood must construct or finance the construction or fabrication of a Scutem Shield and a Corvus period tunic.

        2.            A candidate for membership must be accepted in open council by a 2/3rds majority of the active Brothers, including the Hearth Representative.

      • Michael Underwood
        Message 3 of 11 , May 21 11:37 AM
          Greetings,

          I can still bring the trailer, but have run into a bit of a snag. Sue's truck needs a major repair before it can tow the trailer, which we are having done to today.

          My original plan was to come up Th., but I don't think I'll be ready until late late, and so it would be better for me to come out to the war early Fri. morning.

          Also, the trailer still needs to be checked out and lube or whatever.

          If you want the trailer out there earlier and someone else wants to tow it, let me know.

          Bedwyr