Brothers List: Elections are coming soon. We need a new Centurion.

  • Albert de Moulton
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2010
      Ave, Brothers!

      Elections are coming soon for PDR and Centurion, although we don't have a specific date yet.

      That means that Bedwyr will need nominations.

      Unfortunately, I cannot accept any nomination for another year as Centurion, myself. I've enjoyed doing this job, but it is time to pass it on to the next guy.

      Please talk to Asa, Bedwyr, or me if you have any questions about the job.

      If you have any nominations, please give those nominations privately to Bedwyr who will then privately ensure that the nominated person is willing to accept the job before putting their name on the ballot.

      Thanks.

      Albert de Moulton
      Corvus Centurion
    • Michael Underwood
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
        Greetings,

        Elections will be March 20 at the grove.

        Nominations are needed for Pendragon and Centurion. Please check with
        the person you nominate to make sure that they will accept the
        position.

        Send any nominations to me and NOT the Corvus list: underwo2@...

        Also, the Hearth is planning an after electon party, which I hear
        will be at Rom's and Becky's.

        So- put March 20 on your calendars, and Brothers make the elections
        or the PD will assign you to carry a scutum in the front rank at the
        May War!

        Bedwyr
      • Asa Keefe
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 4, 2010
          Time hack? the partys gonna start at 6:30
          - PDR Asa

          Send any nominations to me and NOT the Corvus list: underwo2@mail. sdsu.edu

          Also, the Hearth is planning an after electon party, which I hear
          will be at Rom's and Becky's.

          So- put March 20 on your calendars, and Brothers make the elections
          or the PD will assign you to carry a scutum in the front rank at the
          May War!

          Bedwyr

        • Alex Hare
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 4, 2010
            Who starts a party at 6:30pm on a Saturday?

            More to the point: who starts a party at 6:30pm on a Saturday and expects SCA people to show up even CLOSE to 6:30pm?

            - Runwulf

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 8, 2010
                Bedwyr,

                If the party starts at 6:30, then what time are the elections at the grove?

                What time should we show up at the grove on March 20?

                Thanks.

                Albert

                --- In CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com, Michael Underwood <underwo2@...> wrote:

                > Greetings,
                >
                > Elections will be March 20 at the grove.
                >
                > Nominations are needed for Pendragon and Centurion. Please check with
                > the person you nominate to make sure that they will accept the
                > position.
                >
                > Send any nominations to me and NOT the Corvus list: underwo2@...
                >
                > Also, the Hearth is planning an after electon party, which I hear
                > will be at Rom's and Becky's.
                >
                > So- put March 20 on your calendars, and Brothers make the elections
                > or the PD will assign you to carry a scutum in the front rank at the
                > May War!
                >
                > Bedwyr

              • Michael Underwood
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 16, 2010
                  Greetings,

                  Nominations for Pendragon and Centurion are still open--let's get
                  those nominations in!!! You don't want to miss out on the exciting
                  opportunity to lead Corvus into and out of trouble.

                  Since the party starts at 6:30, I guess we need to get started by
                  5:30, so let's meet at 4:45. Unless, Asa can convince the Hearth to
                  start a bit later. Start at 6:30 on Sat.???

                  Let me know if any of you want to run for office or have anyone to nominate.

                  Bedwyr
                • Alex Hare
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 20, 2010
                    Hail Brothers!

                    I've made it down to San Diego, but somehow entirely without garb. Would any of you have a spare tunic I could borrow this evening?

                    Thanks!

                    - Runwulf

                    On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Michael Underwood <underwo2@...> wrote:

                    Greetings,

                    Nominations for Pendragon and Centurion are still open--let's get
                    those nominations in!!! You don't want to miss out on the exciting
                    opportunity to lead Corvus into and out of trouble.

                    Since the party starts at 6:30, I guess we need to get started by
                    5:30, so let's meet at 4:45. Unless, Asa can convince the Hearth to
                    start a bit later. Start at 6:30 on Sat.???

                    Let me know if any of you want to run for office or have anyone to nominate.

                    Bedwyr

                  • Ron and Becky
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 20, 2010

                      I have a spare tunic.  I can’t find my extra belt though.

                      Romulus

                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 20, 2010
                        Re: [CorvusBrothers] Re: Nominations, Elections, and Party
                        Ah--just come naked. Garb doesn't freak out the mundanes as much as it use to.

                        Vote Runwulf for Streaker (a new Corvus position).

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 20, 2010
                          Thanks, Romulus! Don't worry about the belt. I'm pretty sure the sneakers I'm wearing shatter the illusion already.

                          - Runwulf