Hi Friends *partially off topic*

  • Dan & Wanda Frecks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009

      What a fantastic war!  I hope you all had as much fun as I did!  I believe Kitty would have been proud.  I think she pulled one of her infamous practical jokes on me on Saturday night……ooooh my head!

      We are playing a show at Gallagher’s in Ocean Beach this Saturday night and would like to raise a pint to her in our fashion.  I’d like to share a few memories of Kolfinna with everyone.  I hope many of you can attend and please pass this on to your respective warbands and households.  There is no cover for this show.

      Gallagher’s OB

      Saturday, 10/17/2009 09:00 PM

      5046 Newport Ave
      San Diego, California 92107