Re: [CorvusBrothers] Re: "Drunked behavior" was not the issue

  • Michael Huarte
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 23, 2009
      Re: [CorvusBrothers] Re: "Drunked behavior" was not the issue
      Oddly I didn’t even remember this being a problem but I am so forgetful who knows.  Attelus acts fine except for this one incident, lets see how things progress, he appears to have his act together for the most part I doubt we shall see a reoccurrence.

      BTW I picked up the table from Riley last nite, I will post a picture as soon as I find my digital camera.

      GWW is only a few weeks away.

      Valrik