282RE: [CorvusBrothers] Brother Roll Call

  • Andrew Lake
    Sep 9, 2013
      Ah, saw these emails after.  So he is on the watch list and if he can make GWW will determine the next outcome.

      To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
      From: skruffyscott@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 19:40:09 -0700
      Subject: Re: [CorvusBrothers] Brother Roll Call

      Atellus
      Spirrus Cassius Atellus
      fermented grains, strong language, paralyzing body odor, and scutum and short sword.
      currently convalescing and hating ever fucking moment of it! soon to return to practice.

      skullcrusher was put back on the watch list. :)

      On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Kent Crookshanks <kent_crookshanks@...> wrote:

      Pretty sure we voted that he was officially back on the watch list, but I'm not sure about if we were going to cloak him at GWW.

      Faelan

      To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
      From: pughkim@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:55:49 -0700

      Not to my knowledge.
      Sciath

      From: pkaschube@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 04:54:59 +0000

      Patric
      Padraic Armstrong
      Beer Mug
      Potrero, Highland (slackers) GWW

      To: corvusbrothers@yahoogroups.com
      From: aclake@...
      Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 20:38:36 -0700
      Subject: [CorvusBrothers] Brother Roll Call

      I'm going to start using this channel again, could you please give a quick reply with your:

      Short name
      Full SCA Name
      Weapon style
      Level of activity (2 wars a year, monthly brigades, etc)

      Jorm
      Jormanicus Dacius
      Glaive
      2 wars a year, ~6 brigades a year