Getting close

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      ok so we are almost to spring....maybe!

      Is there enough demand to schedule games every other Sunday?
    • Shane Woodin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
        hey pete the woodins are interested in playing this year also my friends shannon and shawn  none of us can commit to every other weekend though   hope to hear other players are interested     thanks       shane

        Is there enough demand to schedule games every other Sunday?