Good Morning and Welcome to Your New Website: NYPAPAINTBALL.COM

  • Broome Paintball
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011

      I will no longer be sending out event announcement emails.

      If you want to know what's going on, check our new website:

      NYPAPaintball.com

      There is also a discussion board, so please join so you can discuss things.

      We also need good action pictures from local events for the site, so if you have any that you would like to be used, please email them to me. I'm only using pictures from local events though.

      If anybody wants to represent and help promote the sport of paintball in our area, I've designed a bumper sticker and am working on some other things (hopper stickers, anyone?) on Cafepress. Check them out here:

      BUMPER STICKERS

      Hope to see you all on the site!

      I think this year will bring great things to our community.

      - Bryce