Upcoming games 9/25 and/or 9/26 In Brackney, PA and October 9th in Smithville

  • Johnny Paintball
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2010
      September 25th/26th weekend - Brackney, PA
      people need to bring there own gun balls and helmet and there own co2/ compressed air, it is woods ball, only rule is try not to aim for head, and 2 shots out, and paint must burst on u for it to cont, if any one want to come give them my email: birddog2014@...

      October 9th - Smithville, at Ray's
      I am hosting a woodsball game at my place in smithville saterday october 9th. All safety rules apply as a profesional field. We will have diferent scenarios, co2 refill and chronograph. If you want good paint for 40 bucks a case let me know a week early. please dont ask for paint and then not take it. for directions look up 1663 county road 2 , McDonough NY 13801. For mor info send me a text at 607 644 3914