Fwd: Ride to the field

  • Johnny Paintball
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Johnny Paintball <broomepaintball@...>
      Date: Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 5:06 PM
      Subject: Re: Ride to the field
      To: Joseph Aylward <teevert@...>

      Yo, you need to hit the "reply all" button, I think I'm the only person who got this and I'm not 100% I'll be able to make it out this weekend (more like 50% tomorrow and 0% on Sunday).

      Actually, I'll fix it.

      On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:06 AM, Joseph Aylward <teevert@...> wrote:
           Hey everybody, I was hoping maybe I could get a ride with somebody out to R&M either the 14th or 15th. I'd be more than happy to provide some gas money. I live in Johnson City, my name is Joe, and you can reach me at 607-770-3889