Anyone who is Interested

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      If anyone is interested in doing any events like tourneys, scenarios,
      or leagues, head over to www.mindwarp-pb.com and find out the latest
      of whats goin on. Paintball season will soon be on us and I am trying
      to get a feel for how many people we can get for events. This is in
      addition to Pete's games on sunday's and what not. The idea is to get
      as many people interested from around here. I keep track of all the
      local stuff and try to get others interested in going. I will keep up
      to date on prices, dates, locations, meeting places, car pooling, and
      those who can attend. So if anyone is interested seek out
      www.mindwarp-pb.com theres a link to the forums we use to communicate
      more detail then what I put on the site.