Re: [Cortland_Paintball] Order -

  • John Foster
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009
      what i do need is how to get to the filed

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009
        There is a map in the photo section of the website or mapquest Congdon lane Cortland NY 13045. The field can be tough to see from the road with all the leaves on the trees! Once cars start parking you can find it pretty easy.

        It is halfway between Page Green Road and Holler Road on the South side of Congdon Lane. There is a horse pasture just East of the field as well.

        If you google satellite Congdon Lane coming from Page Green road on teh South you can see woods, a house and a field then woods. We are in the woods right after the open field.

        --- In Cortland_Paintball@yahoogroups.com, John Foster <deathrider77@...> wrote:

        > what i do need is how to get to the filed

      • Ray Root
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009
          I know the area pretty good, but sunday was my wedding aniversery,  no matter how hard I tried I just couldn t talk her into playing paint ball that day.   I am definetaly planing on the next game . If you need help next weekend for field set up let me know.  I m anxious to see your field.

          There is a map in the photo section of the website or mapquest Congdon lane Cortland NY 13045. The field can be tough to see from the road with all the leaves on the trees! Once cars start parking you can find it pretty easy.

          It is halfway between Page Green Road and Holler Road on the South side of Congdon Lane. There is a horse pasture just East of the field as well.

          If you google satellite Congdon Lane coming from Page Green road on teh South you can see woods, a house and a field then woods. We are in the woods right after the open field.

          --- In Cortland_Paintball@ yahoogroups. com, John Foster <deathrider77@ ...> wrote:

          > what i do need is how to get to the filed

        • cortlandpaintball
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
            Anyone is welcome to show up around 11:00 - 11:15 - they can walk the field and check stuff out and even add a bunker or two if they want. There is always something that can be done - even if it is just picking up sticks on teh ground.

            Pete

            --- In Cortland_Paintball@yahoogroups.com, Ray Root <thero0ty@...> wrote:

            > I know the area pretty good, but sunday was my wedding aniversery,  no matter how hard I tried I just couldn t talk her into playing paint ball that day.   I am definetaly planing on the next game . If you need help next weekend for field set up let me know.  I m anxious to see your field.
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Ray Root
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
              you mean before the next game or next sunday

              Anyone is welcome to show up around 11:00 - 11:15 - they can walk the field and check stuff out and even add a bunker or two if they want. There is always something that can be done - even if it is just picking up sticks on teh ground.

              Pete

              --- In Cortland_Paintball@ yahoogroups. com, Ray Root <thero0ty@.. .> wrote:

              > I know the area pretty good, but sunday was my wedding aniversery,  no matter how hard I tried I just couldn t talk her into playing paint ball that day.   I am definetaly planing on the next game . If you need help next weekend for field set up let me know.  I m anxious to see your field.

            • tom
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
                I think he meant befor the next game. Most of us usually walk the field before we start to do a little clean up or adjust some bunkers.
                --- In Cortland_Paintball@yahoogroups.com, Ray Root <thero0ty@...> wrote:

                > you mean before the next game or next sunday

              • cortlandpaintball
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 10, 2009
                  Yes I meant before our next game - the day fo the game.