FW: LIST OF DOG DEALERS FOR LAB EXPERIMENTATION

  • rescuethemutt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Brenda Yannuzzi <deladiva@...>
    Date: Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    Subject: Re: LIST OF DOG DEALERS FOR LAB EXPERIMENTATION
    To: Kelly Mullally <kelly.mullally@...>

    Hi Kelly:  I was able to find the original list, which has ALL states included and am attaching it here.  I have no other details or info on these places or people;  I might suggest contacting the folks who r listed in the headers as they should have more info.  I hope this is helpful. Sorry for the confusion.  TC, Brenda

    "The problem with animals is humans."

                                                     B. Yannuzzi

    Hi Brenda,

    Thank you. This is vital information for all those involved with rescues. Including animal shelters.

     A rescue contact friend of mine asked me these questions:" Are these places POSING as rescues?  Is that the idea?  They are misleading the shelters and using them to supply dogs?"

    Kelly

    On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Brenda Yannuzzi <deladiva@...> wrote:

    Hi Kelly: thanks for contacting me.  I see that this report ends at Texas, apparently there is a page or 2 missing. I have contacted the person who sent it to me, but she will have to contact her source. I'll let u know as soon as I have a reply OK?  TC, Brenda

    "The problem with animals is humans."

                                                     B. Yannuzzi

    Hey Brenda,

    I am the intakes coordinator for Cairn Rescue League and I forwarded this to some of my contacts. They are asking me why this list ends at Texas and if there are more dog dealers.

    Thanks,

    Kelly