FW: Beautiful Alpha Dog Needs New Family - d

  • deborah barrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2009
    From: julesdubois84@...
    Subject: Beautiful Alpha Dog Needs New Family - d
    Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:27:16 -0800

    Dear Friends, Family, and Community:- Please forward this to your email list....

    This is very hard for us.
    We have a member of our family, Tootsie - half Boxer, half Rodeshian Ridgeback.  Red Hair.  Brown Eyes.  Heavy tail that wags and wooops you!  She dances and swirls in circles and is full of joy and smiles, too.

    We need to find a home for her.  We will bring her to you - even if you live in Northern CA or in Washington (*Arthur and Dinah*)

    She is the Alpha dog and has tried to prove it once too many times to BooBoo, our other dog we rescued in July, 2007.  Tootsie was a rescue, too, and we love and ADORE her, but we have to think of BooBoo and the cost of all the vet bills, too.  She thinks she is a lap dog sometimes.

    Tootsie needs lots of love. She loves us and will adore you and does not want to be outside all day all the time without knowing that when you return, that you’ll spend time and give her attention and love and a walk.

    1. Tootsie cannot be in a home with other pets – she even tried to attack the fish in the fish bowl once.  No birds, no cats, no other dogs, etc.  She is very much a hunting dog.  She needs to be the only dog.
    2. Tootsie must have a back yard.  She is so powerful and muscular and needs to run and play and jump.  When she's super excited, she loves to jump and turn around.
    3. Tootsie should be walked daily.
    4. She likes her tummy rubbed and will be a great and loyal friend for the rest of her life.
    5. She’s great with children and loves people and to cuddle and play.
    6. You will love and adore this amazing girl as we have – there is no doubt.

    Please let me know if you know of anyone that might be a good parent to Tootsie. She really loves people and love attention so the more people in a home, the better.  Just no other pets.

    Thank you so much for your consideration!  Please forward this email to your friends who you think might be interested or know of others to forward to....

    Blessings...

    Jules

    818-681-4691

    Julie du Bois  julesdubois84@...

    Genuine compassion is unbiased.
    -His Holiness The Dalai Lama

    posted by

    Deborah Elaine Barrie
    4 Catherine Street
    Smiths Falls, On
    Canada
    K7A 3Z8
    (613)284-8259
    deborahbarrie@...
    http://www.noccawood.ca
    http://www.noccawood.ca/she-dances.htm
    What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
    Albert Pine