AR 2009 US Conference - Cast Your Vote for Effective AR Campaigns

  • Ima Vegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      ****Cross Post Freely & Quickly****

      Cast Your Vote for Effective AR Campaigns:

      VOTE FOR SHAC

      As you know, we at Win Animal Rights are preparing to attend our national animal rights conference here in the USA, AR2009. This is going to be a very important conference for us, as we are planning to make a very exciting announcement at the conference.

      The SHAC campaign has been nominated for most effective campaign of 2008 & 2009 and we hope that you will support Win Animal Rights (WAR) and Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty (SHAC), by voting for the SHAC campaign. Links and a letter from FARM are right below. The deadline is fast approaching. Please take a minute to vote and forward the links to your members, friends and lists.

      The survey allows you to vote for 2 campaigns. Please consider giving your 2nd vote to our friends and fellow warriors from Sea Shepherd for their Operation Musashi (Whale Defense).

      Thank you!

      Camille
      WAR

      P.S. When voting for Vegan Campaigns please keep in mind, the fine abolitionist campaigns spearheaded by AR2009 conference host FARM Farm Animal Rights Movement.

      Cast Your Vote for Effective AR Campaigns

      Voice your opinion for the Most Effective Animal Rights Campaigns of 2008 & 2009! Winners will be announced at the Animal Rights 2009 National Conference Awards Banquet. Vote now and forward it to your friends.

      This message from FARM:

      In case you haven't heard, SHAC has been nominated for the the Most Effective Animal Rights Campaigns contest.

      The race is close, and you can help your campaign by promoting the contest to all your supporters in your campaign emails, etc.

      The winners will be announced at the awards banquet dinner at the Animal Rights 2009 Conference. The survey can be taken here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=c6drPxE4L9XqvuvL_2bQdPtA_3d_3d

      Thanks so much for you hard work for animals!
      Michael A. Weber
      Outreach Coordinator
      FARM (Farm Animal Rights Movement)
      888-FARM-USA