personal, we are going to be grandparents

  • deborah barrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hey Everybody,
      Seeing I have shared so much of the suffering that my family and others have been through I want to share with you our joy as well.
      Paul and I went to attend my daughter’s latest ultrasound today. She is in her fourth month of pregnancy.
      There were some issues early on and those concerns were erased today. She and the baby are out of danger now. I want to thank those of you who knew or didn’t know exactly what the problem was and prayed for her safety when she was admitted to a hospital in Germany on a stop-over flight home earlier this month. They had gone to visit Malta and Sicily for their second anniversary.
      If you are interested you can see the "photo" here
      http://www.authornation.com/shedances
      This is not today’s ultrasound but a previous one.
      We are very pleased that we are going to be grandparents again after so many years. I was a grandmother at 38 to my now 16-year-old grandson so it has been awhile since we had a baby in the family.
      Once again thank you for your prayers and keep them coming.
      My daughter and her husband send their thanks also.
      Take care and keep safe.
      deborah

      Deborah Elaine Barrie
      4 Catherine Street
      Smiths Falls, On
      Canada
      K7A 3Z8
      (613)284-8259
      deborah@...
      http://www.noccawood.ca
      subscribe to list service at website

      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
      Albert Pine