RE: Namibian Seal Clubbing - Here's the Letter I Sent

  • Lindy Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      Here's the letter I sent:

      How can you permit the clubbing of baby seals?

      Under what cognitive, emotional, and moral deficits do you labor that you can condone such barbarity?

      There are no words to describe you and your Canadian confederate, Loyola Hearn. Each of you empirically suffers from irremediable psychopathology - a condition hard-wired into your fetid brains on the unfortunate occasions of the fusion of the gametes that conceived you.

      Like all psychotics, you sit comfortable and pain-free while other sentient beings die agonizing and undeserved deaths. I'll wager you whine, whimper, and snivel if you experience so much as a hangnail, while you cavalierly dismiss the anguish of thousands of suckling infants in their nurseries.

      Neither of you malignant narcissists has the faintest notion of what it means to be a man or a leader. I fervently wish someone would club the worthless lives from both of you in front of the slatterns who bore you.

      Send the Prime Minister of Namibia, Nahas Angula, a personal email to <nangula@opm. gov.na>, and urge him to immediately announce an end to his country's seal clubbing policy.