FW: Starving dog exhibit a hoax

  • Karen Loveless
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2008

      I just received this and thought I should pass it on. I don’t know what to believe now but if it was a hoax, and it was intended to bring attention to the fact that a dog in the street starving goes unnoticed by some people but not in an art exhibit, then when the exhibit was over the least they could have done was saved the dog!

      http://thepetextraordinarium.blogspot.com/2008/03/starving-dog-exhibit-reported-as-hoax.html

      Karen Loveless  (NC DDB Rep) cid:image001.png@01C67BDE.8DFDE260

      North Carolina Voters for Animal Welfare Secretary/Treasurer  www.NCVAW.org

      Pom Rescue Board member www.PomRescue.com

      Click this link to learn about puppy mills -  Stop Puppy Mills

       puppymill5small

              *pic from a typical puppy mill*