Re: This is what amazon.com replied to me re animal fighting material

  • Kari
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
      is there something bad aobut thier response. we are in the U.S.A!!!
    • Kari
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
        whatever!
      • Lina Drimas
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
          Ebay can be equally good in most of the items, play.com in Britain has 20% the original price and ships for free. If anybody has other similar links for the US please cross-post.

          Lina

          LELIEVRE Barbara <nazcablelievre@...> wrote:
          They should have added:

          "AS LONG AS WE CAN MAKE PROFIT!..."

          Despicable position, I will never order from this retailer again.

          Barbara LEFRANC-

          le Bulletin Des Lévriers
          http://levriersyvel ines.site. voila.fr/

          Lina Drimas

          Do not tolerate animal cruelty. Oppose any type of torturing, from the fur trade to vivisection, in order to be part of a civilized, educated society. Visit www.peta.com, www.antifurcoaltion.org and www.buav.org for more info.

          This message is private and confidential and addressed to the named recipients only. If you are not the addressee you shouldn't be reading it, as it may contain private information and any violation of the above can possibly result to legal action.