4/30/07 Columbus (OH) Dispatch Editorial, "Inhumanity to dogs"

  • John & Katie Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Message
      This endorsement by the Dispatch not only gives me hope that the OH legislature will soon be improving our animal protection laws -- whether or not thru passage of SB 342/HB 606 -- but compels me to thank everyone who has taken even a distant or seemingly fruitless action, which led to this point  (I mean i want to encourage everyone to keep writing to newspapers, reporting cruelty, contacting legislators, holding demos, etc., because even when letters don't get published, neglect continues, legislators reply with form letters & protesting can be a pain, it all adds up & really does help)