2 days of of action in Worcester in memory of AR warrior Jill Phipps

  • wildtimber2112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      http://www.jillphipps.org.uk/

      Sat 10th Feb 2007
      Demo outside Worcester Police Station
      Against the continued negligence of the police regarding them enforcing the ban on hunting with dogs in the area. Other issues may well include SOCPA, human rights abuses in the area etc
      Meet 12 noon
      Worcester Police Station, Castle St, Worcester WR1 3AD
      Map: http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=WR13AD&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=WR1%203AD&addr3=&addr1=

      Other demos in and around the area may well follow this main event.

      Weds 14th Feb 2007 ("valentines day")
      Have a Heart for the Animals Protest
      Against live exports and the meat/dairy industry.
      Meet 12noon
      Worcester Livestock market
      The Heath Meadow
      Nunnery Way
      Worcester
      Worcestershire
      WR4 OSQ
      Map: http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=WR40SQ&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=WR4%20OSQ&addr3=&addr1=

      Other demos in and around the area may well follow this main event.

      http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/hlssucks

      "If you have come here to help me, then you are wasting your time…But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together."
      --Lila Watson

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love
      to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" -Colleen Klaum

      "Secret prisons, secret flights, the CIA tramples human rights; reverse hanging, what gives? If that's not torture, what the fuck is?"