Re: [CorrectTreatment 2003] powerful song and video

  • deborah barrie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
      I sent it to the list,if they have a problem they can let me know.
      You were the only one who complained by the way, at least to me, and yet i imagine you never thank me or anyone else when we actually send something you like
      We all work hard
      Lighten up
      Deborah
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
        Maybe you should leave the group if you don't like it.

        Colleen

        In a message dated 1/8/2007 6:17:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, deborahbarrie@... writes:
        dont send me crap!
        I get enough of it as it is.

        “Today’s terrorist is tomorrow’s freedom fighter.”
        — SHAC leader Kevin Kjonaas, at the Animal Rights 2002 convention

        http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/hlssucks

        "If you have come here to help me, then you are wasting your time…But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together."
        --Lila Watson

        "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love
        to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" -Colleen Klaum

        "Secret prisons, secret flights, the CIA tramples human rights; reverse hanging, what gives? If that's not torture, what the fuck is?"
      • Deanna Garcia

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • wildtimber2112@aol.com