Re: [CorrectTreatment 2003] powerful song and video

  • Deanna Garcia
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
      dont send me crap!
      I get enough of it as it is.

      deborah barrie <deborahbarrie@...> wrote:

      Hi Everybody,
      In my other life where I enjoy the things that give me balance, like writing, dancing and music I have come across a remarkable song and video. It is on the debut album of David Ford an amazing artist from the UK. I was turned on to him by another UK artist and net friend and when I went and checked him out I was deeply moved by the not only the music but the powerful lyrics.
      On his web site, if you check it out, is a video that could be the theme song for many of us. I know I wept when I saw it. It displayed how I often feel as I face life with an illness MCS, let alone arsenic poisoning, illnesses that are not understood or "socially acceptable". I just went through a time where I felt like I was standing in his spot in that video and I am still reeling from the pain.
      For those of you fighting for the end to pesticides, for those fighting for the removal of dangerous chemical from everyday products, for those trying to help people understand that perfume is not only not pleasant to them but puts them in danger, take a look at this video.
      Lastly there is a group I want to mention. For those of you fighting to protect your children from those who profess and are being paid to do just that and who are doing quite the opposite this video is for you.
      I know there are many more of you who could relate to this song on other levels as well.
      scroll down about 1/3 of the way on the right and watch
      I don’t care what you call me.
      Then cry a little and get back to work.
      Take care and keep safe.
      Deborah

      Deborah Elaine Barrie
      4 Catherine Street
      Smiths Falls, On
      Canada
      K7A 3Z8
      (613)284-8259
      deborahbarrie@ hotmail.com
      http://www.noccawoo d.ca
      subscribe to list service at website
      http://www.noccawoo d.ca/she- dances.htm

      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
      Albert Pine

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • deborah barrie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
        I sent it to the list,if they have a problem they can let me know.
        You were the only one who complained by the way, at least to me, and yet i imagine you never thank me or anyone else when we actually send something you like
        We all work hard
        Lighten up
        Deborah
[...]

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • wildtimber2112@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
          Maybe you should leave the group if you don't like it.

          Colleen

          In a message dated 1/8/2007 6:17:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, deborahbarrie@... writes:
          dont send me crap!
          I get enough of it as it is.

          “Today’s terrorist is tomorrow’s freedom fighter.”
          — SHAC leader Kevin Kjonaas, at the Animal Rights 2002 convention

          http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/hlssucks

          "If you have come here to help me, then you are wasting your time…But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together."
          --Lila Watson

          "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love
          to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" -Colleen Klaum

          "Secret prisons, secret flights, the CIA tramples human rights; reverse hanging, what gives? If that's not torture, what the fuck is?"
        • Deanna Garcia