Fw: "Silent Night" Parody

  • Lindy Greene
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      W.A.R. issued its annual challenge to do a Christmas carol parody with either a humorous or serious animal rights theme. So, here's mine.

      LAW ENFORCEMENT: Please note disclaimer at bottom!

      Sung to the tune of "Silent Night"

      Silent night
      Out of sight
      Guided only by moonlight
      Pulling animals out of the labs
      Painting, gluing, and doing hunt sabs
      This is the only true way
      To dodge the AETA

      Mr. Inhofe
      You can fuck off
      Kiss my ass
      With your Act
      Five years in prison would certainly suck
      But ten thousand's still lots of bang for the buck
      With no legal protest - what's left?
      Everyone's gone ALF

      Citations and suits
      Raided by Beautz
      Feeling the heat
      On Cedar Street
      Police and feds breaking down my front door
      I know the animals suffer much more
      Busted for amplified sound
      It's time to go underground

      DA's on my ass
      for tossing some trash
      "You should do time
      for organized crime!
      Poor Andrew Baker has suffered enough
      I sure loved seeing your booty handcuffed!
      I'm going to send you away
      Straight to Guantanamo Bay!"

      A final court date
      Will seal my fate
      God only knows
      What they'll propose
      Meanwhile, me and my trusty bullhorn
      Continue to broadcast my anger and scorn
      Running away from the cops
      In my long skirt and flip flops

      DISCLAIMER:

      LAPD, SMPD, JTTF, OCU, FBI - This is written for entertainment purposes only. It is not a confession - or incitement - of illegal activity. Please don't come arrest me and send me to Guantanamo Bay!

    • Luke
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        THAT WAS GREAT!

        Lindy Greene <lindygreene@...> wrote:
[...]

        Support
        Gay Rights?
        Animal Rights?
        Are you
        Anti War?
        Better Future Worldwide

        My Website:

        Don't Pay OJ!

      • Lindy Greene
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
          HAHA! I have fun with this kind of stuff!