Fwd: Update on Chimpanzees Featured in NATURE

  • Luke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9 4:48 PM
      Release Chimps <releasechimps@...> wrote:
      Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:46:32 GMT
      From: "Release Chimps" <releasechimps@...>
      To: "Luke S" <ligar_z@...>
      Subject: Update on Chimpanzees Featured in NATURE

      Release and Restitution for Chimpanzees in U.S. Laboratories
      Dear Luke S,
      Chimpanzees Get the Spotlight on PBS
      Thank you for tuning in to see Allison Argo’s documentary film Chimpanzees: An Unnatural History on PBS’ NATURE. The documentary gave chimpanzees in captivity much-needed attention. If you missed it, you can podcast it or check your local listings for repeats.

      Read our exclusive interview with Gloria Grow for an update on the chimpanzees featured in the film, and find out how you can help with our campaign and sanctuary efforts!
      Please write to PBS and let them know how much you appreciate this kind of programming.
      [Photo credits: Pepper and Billy Jo at the Fauna Foundation]

      Final Chance for NEAVS Fall Raffle – Tickets Available Now!
      Support NEAVS by buying your raffle tickets today at only $1 each! On November 20th NEAVS will raffle two generously donated fine art photographs.
      • Carol Ginandes’ limited edition Cape Cod photograph, “To the Pond.” Value $650. Professionally framed and matted with archival board. Measures 24" x 30" with natural greens, blues, and tree tones.
      • Frank Noelker’s haunting zoo portrait, “Hippopotamus Paris 1998.” Value $600. Unframed; matted with archival board. Measures 26" x 31" with natural hippo grey on vibrant green background. Comes with a copy of his book Captive Beauty: Zoo Portraits in which the portrait appears.
      To purchase tickets and for more details, click here. Help us reach our goal faster by buying or selling books of 50 or 100 tickets!

      Visit the web address below to tell your friends about this.
      If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Project R&R.
      This message was sent to ligar_z@.... Visit your subscription management page to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop ALL email from Project R&R, click to remove yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove or unsubscribe" in the subject line).
      Project R&R is a campaign of the New England Anti-Vivisection Society (NEAVS)
      333 Washington Street, Suite 850, Boston, MA 02108
      © NEAVS. All rights reserved.

      Gay Rights?
      Animal Rights?
      Are you