Fw: [stopthekilling] MORE ON DILIBERTO, BOKS & Leslie Corea

  • Lindy Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006

      From: ADLLA
      Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:41 PM
      Subject: [stopthekilling] MORE ON DILIBERTO, BOKS & Leslie Corea

      POST AND CROSS POST!

               Sleuthhound Sam

      ADL-LA would like to share with you a few e-mails out of the dozens we have received regarding our latest post on Tuesday of the e-mail exchanges between Los Angeles Department of Animal Services (LADAS) Commander David Diliberto and his subordinate Leslie Corea .

      Many of the e-mails to ADL-LA have been asking why LADAS General Manager Ed Boks (having known about Diliberto's escapades with subordinates as far back as December) has not done anything regarding Diliberto's history (current and past) of pursuing females while on the job.

      It appears that it may be because Ed Boks is doing the VERY SAME THING and although he is unmarried, he too has been spending work time hitting on women who are not only in the humane community but are also HIS subordinates at the city "shelters!" In fact, Leslie Corea is apparently ONE of them! Word is spreading fast throughout South Central "shelter" that Leslie Corea had a date with Boks and has been heard by other employees (some of whom are our inside sources) calling Boks "pet" names, and now Boks is doing her bidding at South Central!

      We have to wonder if Boks' relationship with Leslie and his other women (some of these whom he has allegedly promised the AGM position to) are affecting his most intense relationship, with the woman who has been working with Boks redesigning the LADAS web site, writing Boks' blog, and cyber stalking anyone who is critical of him?

      Will there be trouble in paradise for Diliberto and Boks?  It sure isn't "paradise" for the animals imprisoned inside LADAS under their "leaderless" leadership!

      As we have said many times in the past, ADL-LA is not a group made up of PRUDES! We are not spilling the beans on Boks and Diliberto's sexual liaisons because we believe they are inherently immoral, (although Diliberto having a stay at home wife and four children, may be considered by some to be immoral)--we are only exposing this because the ANIMALS ARE DYING BY THE THOUSANDS IN MISERY AND TERROR. These poor defenseless animals are dying in large part because of the terrible and incompetent leadership of these two individuals in particular (but there are more believe us!) Boks and Diliberto are spending way too much time at work focusing on the ladies, instead of implementing the www.NoKillSolutions.com  written programs, policies and protocols to save the lives of the animals at their mercy!

      If Boks and Diliberto want to hit on women and sleep around on their own personal time, that's fine with ADL-LA. But when they do this on city time, and when their OVERLY ACTIVE TESTOSTERONE results in innocent animals being needlessly and senselessly executed, that's when ADL-LA must expose them for who and what they are. THE ANIMALS DESERVE NO LESS FROM US.

      ADL-LA
      *******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

      Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 11:13 PM
      Subject: this is the last straw

      when an entire country, congress, the FBI for God's Sakes, is in a tissy because of 'suggestive' email exchanges from a 'superior' to a 'subordinate' while on the job -- ok ok, so it's not the US congress and she's not a child - but this is completely UNEXCEPTABLE on its face. Can you imagine sending XXXXOOO to your superior married male boss @ a corporation???  this horrible nasty woman has no compassion, and feeling for animals and feels compelled in an odd way to kill as many as she can.

      who truly is running the nuthouse?  these people make PENSIONS!!!  hope you sent this in redhighlight letters to Rocky and friends and Mayor AV.

      From:          Leslie Corea

      To:               David Diliberto

      Date:          1/22/2004 9:18:38 AM

      Subject:      Re: Fwd: Daily Breeze Article

      Hey Commander, I'm glad you liked it I hope I didn't cause any problems, Hope to see you soon leslie

      >> David Dillberto 1/20/2004 9:34:33 AM >>>

      Leslie­

      This is wonderful!  It made me smile today. Keep up the good work you are the best. Please make me a copy of the article and send it to me in Citymail.  You can autograph the picture for me : )  Thanks again, its stuff like this that gets me through the day.

      Dave

      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      From:          Leslie Corea

      To:               David Diliberto

      Date;           3/12/2004 1:45:58 PM

      Subject:                      Re: Hi Leslie

      Hey you thank you so much,  yur da best. I really enjoyed seeing you the other day next time we'll have to hang and go to dinner or something!! see you soon  leslie

      >>> David Diliberto 3/10/2004 4:26:10 PM >>>

      I sent an all inclusive commendation for the staff at Harbor regarding my positive experience with my adoption. George should be posting it up.  I am also giving you an individual one.  A copy will be placed in your personnel folder. I will bring a signed copy down for you next week (my excuse to come and visit).  I would not necessarily share this one with your coworkers because they might get jealous and spread more rumors. Dont let it get to your head : )

      Dave

      From:          Leslie Corea

      To:               David Diliberto

      Date:           3/18/2004 4:17:00 PM

      Subject:                      Re: :)

      3-29 is good  like dave mathews band, sade,all the old school rock and role and soft Jazz what about you

      >>> David Diliberto 3/18/2004 3:49:12 PM >>>

      3/22

      3/29

      4/5

      4/19

      So what music/bands do you like?

      From:          Leslie Corea

      To:               David Diliberto

      Date:           3/19/2004 10:22:00 AM

      Old school to me is rolling stones,Jimmy hendrix, 93.1 radio station or 106.7 and actually I really like the oldies too like k-earth 101.1.

      I guess it reminds me of when I was a little girl my mom always listened to that

      >>> David Diliberto 3/18/2004 4:35:58 PM >>~

      Set the date. Like dave matthews band, love sade, what is old school rock and roll to you?

      From:        David Diliberto

      To:            Leslie Corea

      Date:        5/17/2004 2:37:18 PM

      Subject:    Hi

      Hope your weekend went well. I know your stress level will go down very, very soon! Take care of youself and I will talk to you soon.

      Dave

      From:        Leslie Corea

      To:            David Diliberto

      Date:        5/18/2004 10:57:56 AM

      Hey How are you I have been buzy all weekend, catalina was ok It wasn't even sunny until 4pm so no tan for me. I hope you had a nice weekend talk to you soon

      From:            David Diliberto

      TO:               Leslie Corea

      Date:            5/18/2004 11:45:05 AM

      Subject:        Re: hi

      Sony to hear about your tan : (   I hope the bridal shower went well  : )     Thinking positive thoughts for you

      Dave

      From:          David Diliberto

      To:              Leslie Corea

      Date:          5/24/2004 2:58:07 PM

      do me a favor and give me a little list of everything you have done in getting the blankets donated. How many you collected who donated them etc. let me work on the rest.  Thanks yer da best!

      From:          Leslie Corea

      To:               David Diliberto

      Date:           5/26/2004 7:48:46 AM

      You know I LOVE LUCY! !!!!

      ~>> David Diliberto 5/25/2004 8:26:45 AM >>>

      Also I made the mistake of walking into this gift shop near where the kids have karate and they have a big I Love Lucy” section,  so you know what that means : )

      Dave

      From:             David Diliberto

      To:                  Leslie Corea

      Date:              8/2/2004 10:57:15 AM

      Subject:         Birthday celebration

      Let me know if you are available on Monday August 16, 2004, to help me celebrate my birthday. Call me for details : )

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)