New remand prisoner

  • wildtimber2112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Sep 4, 2006

      Sarah Whitehead was today remanded at Chichester Magistrates Court until further notice in connection with alleged witness intimidation and harassment against a pet shop owner/breeder.

      Please write Sarah letters of support.

      Remember that all letters are read by  prison authorities first so be careful what you say. All letters must have a valid address from the sender.

      Sarah Whitehead (NR9244), UKDS HMP Bronzefield, Woodthorpe Road, Ashford, Middlesex. TW15 3JZ.

      For more info and updates on AR prisoners please visit the Vegan Prisoners Support Group website http://www.vpsg.org also see the Earth Liberation Prisoners Support Network website http://www.spiritoffreedom.org.uk

      http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/hlssucks

      "If you have come here to help me, then you are wasting your time…But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together."
      --Lila Watson

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love
      to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" -Colleen Klaum

      "Secret prisons, secret flights, the CIA tramples human rights; reverse hanging, what gives? If that's not torture, what the fuck is?"