Fur article. Post a comment.

  • wildtimber2112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Please go http://regulus2. azstarnet. com/comments/ index.php? id=144824 and leave your comments re the article and fur - also remember to please give the ' thumbs up ' to all the other anti fur comments that are left there - too few at the moment so politely leave your comments - it takes only a couple of minutes to registar - :) please for the animals - start writing !

      Thanks

      “Today’s terrorist is tomorrow’s freedom fighter.”
      — SHAC leader Kevin Kjonaas, at the Animal Rights 2002 convention

      http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/hlssucks

      "If you have come here to help me, then you are wasting your time…But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together."
      --Lila Watson

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love
      to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" -Colleen Klaum

      "Secret prisons, secret flights, the CIA tramples human rights; reverse hanging, what gives? If that's not torture, what the fuck is?"