RE: Lady Heather Mills McCartney Says to Boycott Even Fake Fur

  • Lindy Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      SIR PAUL McCARTNEY's wife HEATHER is urging fashion followers to boycott even fake fur, insisting unscrupulous traders often sell real skins as man-made materials to save money and attract trade.

      The model-turned-activist is determined to stamp out animal cruelty and insists consumers can be sure they aren't contributing to the problem only by avoiding fur altogether.

      She explains, "Sadly, it is cheaper to kill cats and dogs in China and dye their fur than it is to produce fake fur.

      "We live in a country that loves cats and dogs, and to stand by knowing that this sick trade is going on under our noses is very distressing. We must do everything we can to ban cat and dog fur."