Fwd: Jerry Vlasak - anti-seal hunt activist needs our help!

  • SinDee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Please see below... Our friend, devoted friend to all of animal kind, Jerry Vlasak, needs our help today!  Please call the court and respectfully DEMAND that this beautiful man be released from jail!  Yes, he IS guilty... Guilty of the same unrelenting desires that we all have to expose the Canadian Seal Hunt for what it truly is... needless barbarism perpetrated upon defenseless beings who are unable to escape from, or defend themselves against, the merciless cruelties perpetuated against them by greedy humans unfit to walk this gorgeous planet.
      Jerry Vlasak is our brother and fellow soldier in the fight to free our non-human friends!  May he rise above this injustice with our help...for the sake of all animals everywhere!  Please call and speak up for him today!