Fw: [Vegan_Animal_Rights] Dogs in hamburgers...

  • Lindy Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2006
      I've felt for a long time that there's some kind of unholy alliance going on between shelters and rendering companies.  And I've suspected this very type of connection.

      I don't know who this Morgan Spurlock is, and I haven't read his book.

      From Morgan Spurlock’s book, “Don’t Eat This Book”:

      “In an amazing display of collective insanity, the meat producers of this country are feeding all sorts of animals to the animals they feed to us.  Dead pigs and dead horses are ground up for cattle feed, and so are dead chickens.  The cattle industry buys millions of dead cats and dogs from animal shelters every year, then feeds them to the cattle who end up in your burger.  Oh, they do the same with roadkill

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS