Action Alert: Wake Up Call for Susan Baker

  • Ima Vegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      ****Cross Post Widely****

      HAPPY NEW YEAR:
      WAKE UP CALL FOR SUSAN

      One of the first times we saw Susan Baker coming out
      of her luxurious Central Park West penthouse
      apartment, was on the morning of January 1, 2004.
      Susan wasn't looking so good that day. Seems that she
      had maybe had a little bit too much celebrating on New
      Years Eve. Since then we have learned from Susan's
      neighbors, that she vacillates between being Susan
      "Boom Boom" Baker, party girl extraordinaire and
      Sister Susan, seeker of salvation and healing.

      As the wife of Andrew Baker, notorious puppy killing
      CEO of Huntingdon Life Sciences, we can well
      understand Susan's need for assistance. Let's give
      Susan Baker a call this morning, to let her know that
      salvation comes when the killing of 500 animals a day
      stops at Huntingdon Life Sciences. This is your wake
      up call, Susan Baker!

      ******************************

      Susan Baker
      Phone: 1-212-874-1781

      ******************************

      Note: Please keep in mind that today is a holiday and
      a Sunday. Also, be mindful that Susan might not be
      feeling well today. So, keep your calls polite and in
      the spirit of the holiday. Make sure you remember to
      wish Susan a Happy New Year!

      Win Animal Rights

      For more info contact: Win Animal Rights/W.A.R. at:
      centcom@... or check out the WAR website
      at: http://war-online.org

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com