Fw: [dogsdeservebetterreps] Fwd: UPDATE ON STARVED DOG - BAILEY'S RESCUE PIX- STILL NEEDS PRAYERS- DONATIONS FOR HIS RECOVERY WELCOME! *CROSSPOST EVERYWHERE*

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005

      Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:52 AM
      Subject: [dogsdeservebetterreps] Fwd: UPDATE ON STARVED DOG - BAILEY'S RESCUE PIX- STILL NEEDS PRAYERS- DONATIONS FOR HIS RECOVERY WELCOME! *CROSSPOST EVERYWHERE*

      More pix on our precious Bailey...we sent $100.00, but our funds have been really low lately, and were not able to send more...if anyone can send money for him, it is really needed! Here's the info to send any money to help him, even $10...as we get more in we will send more too.

      Any help with the funds can go to Save-A-Pet at 608 Route 112, Port Jefferson Station,NY 11776  or better yet, www.paypal.com   in my name: Dori Scofield and my email address is saveapetny@... . Thanks a million to all who care.