Fw: [stopthekilling] More feedback on Dr. Cochrane's firing!

  • Lindy Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      POST AND CROSS POST!

      Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 7:15 AM
      Subject: RE: [stopthekilling] Dr. Cochrane Fired by Smith--Dr. Shargani Left to KILL

      When certain rescue groups took in all those mother cats and nursing kittens throughout the summer, it was at the request of Dr. Laura Cochrane. She was hired and told she was going to be the "catalyst for change."  Instead, they fired her--because it's easier to kill, even when there's plenty of space, than to treat them.