Fw: Paws for a Cause - Family Pet Day Out

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Dogaid Australia <dogaid@...>
      To: sindee@...
      Subject: Paws for a Cause - Family Pet Day Out
      Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:48:16 +1000

      Dear Cynthia,
      Dogaid Australia is organising big event called Paws for a Cause -
      Family Pet Day Out to raise money for helping KAPS (Korean Animal
      Protection Society)
      The Event will not only raise tremendous awareness about the plight of
      Korean Animals and how the suffer terribly but also our aim is to help
      KAPS to build their new KAPSCARE Centre financially.
      We want to have public support to end suffering to dogs and cats in
      Korea and stop the Korean Government from legalising the dogmeat trade.

      The day will involve many different events for the whole family and
      their pets.

      Please can you circulate our event to all your contacts on your email
      lists so we can get people to come along on this day.
      Details as follows of event

      -----------------

      Name of Event: Paws for a Cause - Family Pet Day Out

      Date: Saturday 5th November

      Time: 10am till 4pm

      Location: 56 Soden Road Bangholme Victoria - Australia Melway Ref 93
      G6
      (Southern Obedience Dog Club Grounds)

      Contact : Laura Teresa - President of Dogaid Australia
      dogaid@...
      for more information. Flyer information on www.dogaid.freeservers.com

      Cost$5.00 for family and pet or $2.00 per single person.

      Thanks and Regards
      Laura Teresa
      President of Dogaid Australia
      http://www.dogaid.freeservers.com
      P.O Box 6050 Karingal Victoria 3199 Australia
    • Cynthia Hendrick

        Date: Saturday 5th November

        Time: 10am till 4pm

        dogaid@... (dogaid @ hotmail.com)