Fw: (US-wa) Demonstrators Pack Bail Hearing For Accused Cat Killer

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Animalconcerns Community
      Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:54:09 -0400

      PIERCE COUNTY - Dozens of demonstrators packed a Pierce County
      courtroom Wednesday, demanding jail time for a woman accused of
      poisoning her neighbor's cats.

      The cats died after eating chicken laced with antifreeze.

      42-year-old Donna Clark ducked into the courtroom without saying a
      thing; her face covered with a scarf.

      She's accused of setting out the bowl of chicken swimming in
      antifreeze to lure and kill her neighbor's three cats.
      Clark's trial on animal cruelty charges is set for August.

      For More Information:

      Pasados Safe Haven -- www.pasadosafehaven.org

      --
      full story: