Fw: Ontario Pit Bull Ban - Need Help With Boycott

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      CONTACT::
      Vivian Singer-Ferris
      Executive Director
      Kerwood Wolf Education Centre Inc.
      The Tiger Foundation
      R. R. 3
      Kerwood, Ontario Canada N0M 2B0
      Tel: (519) 247-1118
      Fax: (519) 247-9876
      info@...
      www.kerwoodwolf.com
      info@...
      www.tigerfoundation.net
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Vivian at Kerwood Wolf Education Centre <Vivian@...>
      To: Kerwood Wolf Education Centre Inc. <info@...>
      Subject: [AnimalsInNeed] Ontario Pit Bull Ban - Need Help With Boycott
      Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:25:06 -0500

      Hello everyone,
      I am just beginning to organize a MAJOR boycott of Ontario due to this
      province's ridiculous new law banning pit bulls and all similar looking
      dogs. Please see attached for a poster/banner calling for an Ontario
      boycott and feel free to crosspost it far and wide. You may also use
      this on your websites, with your email signatures etc. as long as you do
      not alter it in any way. It features Bue-La, one of our own rescued pit
      bulls, but it isn't necessary to mention that or to give us credit for
      the banner.
      The version of the banner I've attached is relatively large. If you need
      a smaller, re-sized version please let me know.
      My plans are to have this banner, along with a number of letters and
      probably a petition re: the boycott as well, sent to all politicians and
      also to all major businesses that have out of province customers and
      clients. We want ALL OF ONTARIO to take notice that this pit bull ban
      effects EVERYONE, not just those with pit bulls.
      On that note, I could use some help with compiling a very large list of
      businesses, services, etc. that will be effected by the boycott (need
      telephone numbers, snail mail and especially email addresses). If you
      would like to help out with this, or with organizing the boycott in any
      other way please contact me at: Vivian@....
      Thanks!
      Vivian Singer-Ferris