The time is now!

  • Karen Loveless
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005

      Since the 2005 session has now begun, we need to contact our Legislators and let them know that we would like for them to support any animal welfare bills that are introduced. It is vital that you contact the Legislator that represents your area as soon as possible. You may contact them by visiting them in person, a phone call, an email or write a letter. As a constituent of that Legislator your opinion will be heard and be counted!

      Please visit our website to find out who represents you and how to contact them. Go to www.NCVAW.org and click on the “Get Involved’ link to see how you can help make a difference for animals today! Don’t forget to pass this email on to friends and family so they can help also. Thank you!

      Karen Loveless

      North Carolina Voters for Animal Welfare Treasurer

      www.ncvaw.org

      Critter Haven Board Member www.critterhaven.org

      Pom Rescue Board member www.PomRescue.com

      Don't buy from mass breeders! www.nopuppymills.com