HORRIBLE! DOGFIGHTS PLEASE READ AND WRITE TO CONVICT THE FIGHT ORGANISERS

  • Alexandra Yurkiw
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004

      From: Rita Fazio [mailto:r.e.fazio@...]
      Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 9:32 PM
      To: KodiakStar2002
      Subject: [StopNightmareDogIndustries] Fw: HORRIBLE! DOGFIGHTS PLEASE READ AND WRITE TO CONVICT THE FIGHT ORGANISERS

      ----- Original Message -----

      Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 10:10 AM

      ADELA NY SENT THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE

      Oh my Friends, see the details of these dog trainers' attitudes and their deceipt to authorities, for dog fighting which I hadn't heard about before!!!!  Just too painful for words!!!   Below is the explanation, the list of emails to write to the authorities and a great short sample letter (please DO NOT copy the letter, change it around or write your own 2 lines).  Also there are 4 phone numbers for which the KentuckyFund@... (aol.com) couldn't find the emails.  Thanks so much for doing this as for sure they'll be convicted with several felony charges!        Adela

      P.S.  I found the article to which you can go directly:

      Sept. 25: http://www.starbeacon.com/index.asp?MC=NEWS&NID=1&AID=6265