Re: [CorrectTreatment 2003] Arnold Joins Forces With HSUS to Terminate Foie G...

  • Tami Myers
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Colleen, looking at these pics, aside from the hurricane damage, do you
      see this as a breeding mill or a top notch aviary?

      Puppymills deny the breeding dogs and pups basic ethical care, such as
      the ability to NOT live a life in a cage. Yet with parrots, it is
      considered by the Aviculturists to be standard, and optimal to stuff
      these flighted, wild animals in these wire closets to pump out babies
      for the pet trade. Just like they do with puppies and all the other
      animals in the pet trade, meat, dairy and egg industry.

      Don't get me started on the egg industry....

      Tami

    • wildtimber2112@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        I had no idea that they did this to birds as well, after all, you are the bird expert here, not me.

        Colleen

        wildtimber2112@... wrote:
        > Oh my, but at least construction has begun.

        > Colleen
        >  In a message dated 9/30/2004 8:05:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        > Tami@... writes:
        >
        >     Ahem, Colleen, I assume you meant to say puppymills, parrotmills and
        >     ALL
        >     pet breeding mills?  *grinning*
        >
        >     Sadly, even the most ignorant slimeball on this planet will see a
        >     picture of a puppymill and agree it's animal abuse, even my ex-husband.
        >
        >     Tragically these parrotmills are considered to be top notch breeding
        >     facilities with Aviculturists!  They are posting these pictures and
        >     receiving donations from breeders!!  Imagine if the Hunte Corp chose to
        >     let the puppies weather the hurricane, despite advanced notice, some
        >     died and then the AKC sent out pleas to send money to them?
        >
        >     Check out these pictures and tell me what you think. Truly, I need your
        >     opinions.
        >
        >     www.proaviculture.com
        >
        >     wildtimber2112@... wrote:
        >
        >      >
        >      > Now if we could just go after passing bills which will shut down the
        >      > equally barbaric puppy mill industry, California will be much
        >     better off.
        >      > Schwarzenegger Terminates Foie Gras in California; HSUS Urges
        >      > Consumers Nationwide to Reject the Inhumane 'Delicacy'
        >      >
        >     Tami Myers
        >     Founder and Director
        >     The Angry Parrot Inc
        >     www.theangryparrot.org
        >     508-699-6891
        >
        >     The Pet Trade BITES and we are biting BACK!
        >
        >     National Activist Campaign Coordinator
        >     Foster Parrots Ltd.
        >     www.fosterparrots.com
        >
        >     Boycott PETCO, PetsMART and Petland
        >     Don't support Pet Breeding Mills
        >
        >     "Like all intelligent thinking creatures, there would always be those
        >     that wore out their welcome. Some would be too noisy, some would grow up
        >     to be nasty and some would be cast out when their owners grew tired of
        >     them or went through a life change."
        >     Howard Voren - birdmill breeder speaking about parrots

        Lets close down Huntingdon Life Sciences once and for all

        hlssuckslists.riseup.net

        Protect R Wildlife (PA Rep.) http://www.ProtectRWildlife.org
        HOME OF GREAT NEW PROGRAMS:
        PAWS-BAY (Auction for Wildlife) PAWS-Bay Home
        TNR + TNR +
        K.A.W.S. 4 KIDS K.A.W.S